Max Quick Results Diet and Fitness Guide!
Posted in: News on Friday, January 6, 2012
The following is an eating & exercise guideline that I’ve used for friends and myself to get great results fast. As with any program, your commitment is critical. I like to tell my friends that you need to become obsessed with results. This is why following the program to the letter during the first 2-3 weeks is critical. You need to get results so that you get motivated, what better motivation than to lose 10-15 pounds and feel better than ever during the first few weeks. Getting obsessed is the common denominator in every success story. You must become obsessed with results!
I highly recommend reading the book "MaxForm Your Life. The section regarding "Double Split Aerobic Training’ is very important. This diet and fitness guide uses the "Double Split" training technique. Reading the book will give you a complete understanding of this and other training techniques. "MaxForm Your Life" is FREE with a purchase at any Max Muscle Store or you can purchase it at Barnes and Noble Bookstores.
• Planning is a very important part of anything we do. To get the best results from your program plan out your day, everyday. Know where and what you are going to eat and what time you are going to work out. Realistically this will change, but when it does, always get back on track ASAP. The driving force of each day should be to lose a little more fat. If you blow it and miss a workout or cheat on your diet, then make up for it by training harder or by biking 20 minutes longer. Remember results are your best motivator!
• Most restaurants will make you whatever you want. Ask them for a skinless chicken breast cooked in light or no oil. Vegetables can also be steamed and you can eat as much them as you want. A little garlic salt and lemon juice will make them taste delicious.
• Avoid too much salt. It causes water retention and can trick you into thinking you are not getting results. If you lost 10 pounds but increased sodium you could very well hold onto 10 extra pounds of fluid. If you have too much sodium one-day then really watch it the next. A few sprinkles of garlic salt on vegetables is ok, but watch out for processed meats, they are super high.
• It helps to go for a walk, bike ride or do a 20 minute workout before dinner. It can slow down the appetite when you workout before you eat.
• If you crave sweets, then look for small candies that you can suck on that are 5-10 calories per candy and never eat more than a couple. While sugar products can be low calorie, they trigger insulin and then your body goes into a fat storage mode. Sugar is something you need to avoid. Keep your alcohol consumption low. Alcohol converts to sugar!
MAX RESULTS - Daily Fitness and Diet Program
WHEN YOU WAKE UP:
1. Drink a large glass of water
2. Take 6 Max-Amino Caps & 1 Max Lean EF, (Optional 1 Max Lean Daytime). If you take the optional Max Lean Daytime your total is 1 EF and 1 Max Lean Daytime capsule for a total of 2 capsules.
3. Coffee or tea may also be consumed
4. Ride a bike (stationary is preferred so you can control the intensity) or run (treadmill or actual running) for 30 minutes minimum with a low Level of intensity, heart rate should be 60% of max. When you stay at 60-75% of max heart rate you will burn fat faster. Refer to the "MaxForm Your Life Book" to calculate your aerobic heart-rate levels.
AFTER YOUR MORNING WORKOUT:
1. Drink 1 serving of High Five or MaxPro Protein in a blender with ice. Optional to this: 4-6 egg whites or an egg white omelet with salsa for flavor. As little carbs as possible, 1 piece of sourdough toast if you are hungry.
2. Take 3 Max Complete Vitamins and Mineral Blend
3. Drink as much water as you feel comfortable, but at least 16 ounces between meals.
3-4 HOURS LATER, MID MORNING SNACK: OPTIONAL
1. Apple, banana or a small serving of any fresh fruit.
2. If you still feel hungry mix a High Five or MaxPro protein shake. You can add the banana or apple to a blender with ice and High Five or MaxPro. Option to this is 6 Amino Caps.
3. More water
4. 1 Max Lean EF (Optional 1 Max Lean Daytime) If you take the optional Max Lean Daytime, your total is 1 EF and 1 Daytime capsule for a total of 2 capsules.
1. Skinless chicken breast, fish or a very lean beef cut like fillet mignon. Eat as much meat as you feel comfortable with.
2. Fresh vegetables with no butter or oils. Broccoli, spinach, green beans, corn, zucchini, etc. etc. (small serving _ cup). If your option is rice, make sure it only a small amount.
3. Ice Tea or Water. Equal or other sweetener…No Sugar!
2-3 HOURS LATER, MID DAY SNACK: OPTIONAL
1. High Five or MaxPro shake. Option to this is 8-10 Max-Amino Caps
2. 1 Max Lean EF cap
3. More Water
1. Dinner salad with light dressing. By adding a few squirts of lemon juice to a small amount of dressing, your salad can be low calorie and very moist and flavorful.
2. Fresh Fish or Skinless Chicken Breast. 3-6 oz. No heavy oils. You can eat a very large portion of either fish or chicken if it is prepared without much oil or fat.
3. Fresh vegetables with no butter or oils. Broccoli, spinach, green beans, corn, zucchini, etc. etc. (small serving _ cup). If your option is rice, make sure it only a small amount.
4. More Water
2 HOURS AFTER DINNER:
1. Take 3 capsules of Max Complete
2. Bike 30 minutes minimum. You will notice that biking at a tolerable level is pretty easy. If you start watching a good movie then you may find yourself biking for an hour or more. This is awesome at night, because it will insure that you are going to bed with no excess calories in your system, as you sleep you will continue to burn fat. A slow jog or fast walk is also very relaxing and will be very beneficial as an alternative to stationary biking.
3. Drink Water
4. *Very important: Do not eat after you bike or walk. Drink water or tea and relax for a while, before going to bed.
BEFORE BED: PREFERABLY 2 HOURS AFTER YOUR LAST WORKOUT.
1. Take 6 Max-Amino Caps
2. Max Lean Nighttime formula, 2 capsules. This will help you relax and sleep. Sometimes biking late can make you restless. A hot shower or Jacuzzi can really help. DO NOT EAT BEFORE BED!!! IF YOU DO, GET BACK ON THE BIKE OR GO FOR A WALK.
The #1 purpose of this diet and fitness guide is to help you get leaner while elevating your nitrogen level so that you maintain lean muscle mass as you lose weight. If you lose 20 pounds, this guide will help make sure that a high percentage of your weight loss will be fat. The end result will be visible muscles that are not covered with fat. We all have abdominal muscle, we just need to get the layer of fat off the top!